My Thoughts and Reflection on the article of Critical Thinking: The Soul of Communication.



After reading though the article as given, I have learned that without proper communication between two parties will cause avoidable mistakes in the company, especially the monetary loss which might impact the growth of the business. I also learned that if all of that could be avoided by just purely communication, critical thinking must play apart for one to be able to understand when the right time, scenario and the feelings of the other party for the right type of communication to take place.

 

I too agree on how communication with critical thinking have striven certain importance in the company’s workspace and culture, let alone when my future role as a leader of a team. Bad communications will impact more when it comes to holding certain say in the company’s growth direction. It will not only impact the growth of the company, it will also affect the risk of my team members and my job role in the company, and also the view and impression as a person.

Comments

  1. Learnt not learned, sentence structure for first paragraph is too long. You need to break up the sentences more and use more fullstop rather than commas.

    Second paragraph has good sentence structure that gets the content accross.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts